You are here

Report utility outage, pothole, traffic signal, street sign, street light, or water issue

A citizen's phone call can be very helpful to Borough personnel in more quickly locating and fixing problems. In this case, call the Borough service center at 263-4111 or by emailing them at Please provide as much detail when possible in reporting issues. For example, for traffic signals exact approach of given intersection, time of day, etc is important. For Street Lights pole number or closest address would be helpful.